Friday, July 5, 2019

ANOTHER LIST!

Still don't have the compulsion to constantly make lists that I had pre-brain-op, but, every now and then I feel the urge to make one again, as I did the night I saw YESTERDAY. I had mentioned a favorite film, ABOUT TIME, in my post/review and while falling sleep suddenly found myself doing an alphabet list of one movie per letter, of films I like that have that same fantasy quality, not LORD OF THE RINGS or HARRY POTTER fantasy, but the what-if kind of fantasy. I cane up with more than usual before falling asleep, and the next day added a few that might stretch the definition (UMBRELLAS OF CHEROURG for instance isn't a fantasy per se but the fact it's all sung makes it feel like one) :

ABOUT TIME
BIG
CHANCES ARE
DROP DEAD FRED
ERASERHEAD
F
GROUNDHOG DAY
HEAVEN CAN WAIT
IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE
JUST LIKE HEAVEN
K
L.A. STORY
MIDNIGHT IN PARIS
NATURAL, THE
O
PURPLE ROSE OF CAIRO, THE
Q
R
SECRET OF ROAN INISH, THE
T
UMBRELLAS OF CHERBOURG, THE
V
WHALERIDER, THE
X
YESTERDAY
Z

No comments: