Tuesday, October 30, 2007

GHOST MOVIE LIST

I’m not crazy about most horror movies, but I don’t mind most ghosts, so in honor of Halloween, I thought I’d do a list of movies that have them in them. I did a list something like this before, but not strictly movies that revolve around ghost characters, so here’s “13” of my favorites that fit that criteria:

1. THE OTHERS
2. TOPPER
3. BEETLE JUICE
4. TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY
5. GHOST
6. PORTRAIT OF JENNY (ghost or apparition, a favorite from childhood)
7. THE GHOST AND MRS. MUIR (another childhood favorite)
8. JUST LIKE HEAVEN (not exactly a ghost, but possibly soon to be…)
9. FIELD OF DREAMS
10. THE INNOCENTS (a Truman Capote scripted version of Henry James’s TURN OF THE SCREW)
11. SIXTH SENSE
12. HERE COMES MISTER JORDAN
13. THE NESTING (pretty bad movie, but Gloria Grahame’s last, (she’s one of the ghosts) and my second! (I’m not))

2 comments:

Lally said...

How could I forget Blithe Spirit?

Tom King said...

Would one of the Hamlets count?

-Tom King