Thursday, October 5, 2017

FACE IN THE CROWD (PART TWO)

JV football team, St. Benedict's, Newark NJ (me, third row from bottom, viewer's far right, leaning my head to my left) 1956
coaches and players at my first function at St. Benedict's, Newark NJ (me in dark coat, slanted stripe tie in middle of guys standing, eleventh one in from right or left) 1956
St. Benedict's, Newark NJ, me in back row, first on the viewer's left, not sure what year but think it's 1958
composer Rain Worthington and me taking part in an art/performance happening at the World Trade Center Twin Towers plaza, a few blocks from the illegal loft we lived in, in what would become Tribeca, NYC c. 1978?
me in dark shirt standing, next to poets Terence Winch, also standing, and Doug Lang, with mustache sitting, and others, Folio books, DC c. 1977
the late poets Ted Berrigan (in beard) and Tim Dlugos (in glasses) at my second wedding, to actress Penelope Milford (in red dress) next to me, my daughter Caitlin to my left, next to my son Miles (back of his head), and I can tell it's actor/poet Michael O'Keefe's smile peeking out from the edge of the frame on viewer's right said, NYC, Valentine's Day 1982

No comments: