Wednesday, August 29, 2018

CHECK IT OUT, 10PM EASTERN TONIGHT AUGUST 29TH

From Vicki Abelson: "Sure, he's an award-winning poet who's lived through the coolest of times, with the hippest of peoples, none groovier than Michael Lally, his fine self... he's played on screens big and small, written more books than I can count, collected praise and trophies out the wazoo... was very recently lauded by Hilaria and Alec Baldwin, besting any of that for me, this man changed more lives than he will ever know. Mine for one. We'll be talkin' and going there. Cannot wait to meet this man, I've known through words, pictures, and countless mutual friends.. tomorrow we take it in the reals and celebrate all that he is, including his, recently dropped latest, Another Way to Play: Poems 1960-2017, and an upcoming documentary on the man, in which we may possibly play a tiny part, if you fuckers tune-in, don't drop out, and ask some good damn questions tomorrow. I can't wait for this treasured Facebook friend to walk off the interweb and into my life.
Michael Lally on The Road Taken, Celebrity Maps to Success, Wed, 8/29/18, 7 pm PT/ 10 pm ET
Live on The Facebook
http://bit.ly/2y47ZCi
All BROADcasts, as podcasts, also available on
This week's BROADcast is brought to you by Rick Smolk of Quik Impressions, the best printers, printing, the best people people-ing.
quikimpressions.com
And, Nicole Venables of Ruby Begonia Hair Studio Beauty and Products for tresses like the stars she coifs, and regular peoples, like me. I love my hair, and I loves Nicole. http://www.rubybegoniahairstudio.com/ Her fabulous Ruby Begonia Products can be purchased and shipped from http://www.frendsbeauty.com/

No comments: