Friday, May 18, 2007

TEN GREAT SCREEN BEAUTIES

Some more “positive” items:

Writing of Keri Russell and Grace Kelly made me think of other great screen beauties, so here’s another ten:

GRETA GARBO
INGRID BERGMAN
RITA HAYWORTH
ELIZABETH TAYLOR
AVA GARDNER
MARILYN MONROE
LOIS CHILES
KAREN ALLEN
SHARON STONE
HALLE BERRY

And while we’re at it, how about ten of the handsomest screen stars:

GARY COOPER
CARY GRANT
BURT LANCASTER
GREGORY PECK
MONTGOMERY CLIFT
MARLON BRANDO
PAUL NEWMAN
SIDNEY POITIER
ROBERT REDFORD
DENZEL WASHINGTON

Please feel free to add your own taste to the above.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd include Barbara Stanwyck on my list. Beautiful, sexy, and tough.

Lally said...

Yeah, I thought of her. She's on other lists of mine on this blog, but she wasn't a "classic" screen beauty, her looks were quirkier and more unique than that. She's kind of in a class of her own, to me.

Anonymous said...

And Hugh Jackman! Great actor and very handsome.

AlamedaTom said...

Shame on you! Marcello Mastroianni, hands down.

Lally said...

And my friend Terence reprimanded me for leaving off "Jenifer" and I assume he means Jennifer Connely, in which case, he is correct. Shame on me.

Lally said...

And now others have been suggested, especially by Terence again, like George Clooney and Chalize Theron. To which I heartily agree.