Sunday, January 10, 2016

THE GOLDEN GLOBES

I missed the beginning, but have to say Gervais wasn't as hilarious as previous outings for me, though he scored a few times. As for the winners, not necessarily my choices but all deserving, which can't always be said for many years.

I have to say the kick for me in these awards shows for films and TV shows is that I still, after years of retirement, see (or hear mentioned) some people I still consider friends, some people I've worked with either as an actor or writer, and a lot of people I've met at one time or another.

Then I turn the TV off, write this, and go to bed and by next year have a hard time remembering who won what. But am still grateful to have once been a part of all that and to still be connected through some of the people involved.

No comments: