Monday, July 19, 2010

TRAILER FOR DO NOT DISTURB

Here's a video just added to youTube, a trailer for an independent film I made a few years ago which is finally coming out soon (we hope) in which I play a very messed up rabbi! Too bad it doesn't include my character's singing (audibly I mean, you can see me singing just not hear me), because that was my favorite and most unusual scene (for me in a flick).

[Sorry that the screen's cut off in this embed so you miss my sweet mug in a few bits and my name in the credits at the end, still can't figure that out exactly. And no, it's not real "coke" of course.]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ARE a bad boy...lol
suzanne

AlamedaTom said...

Of course that rabbi is messed up. He's obviously Irish!

~ Willy

Lally said...

But if you could have heard the singing, I was doing it in Yiddish! I asked the director what he was thinking in casting me as a rabbi and he said I reminded him of the rabbi who taught him as a kid. Go figure.

Harryn Studios said...

now that's acting ...

Anonymous said...

Wow. Very cool. I hope Netflix will be offering it.
TPW