Friday, November 24, 2017

CAUGHT READING (PART TWO)

me reading a manuscript shortly after I moved back to Manhattan 1975
me reading what my daughter Caitlin is writing DC 1975
me reading my poetry, upstairs at the reborn Cedar Tavern in NYC I think c. 1975
Terence Winch reading at Folio Books in DC with, left to right, Doug Lang, me, and my then lady Gloria, watching c. 1977
me looking up from reading what looks like a newspaper, before or after a reading at Books and Company in NYC, with Gary Lenhart to my right, Greg Masters behind me, and Steve Levine back toward the stairs c. 1980?
actress Mary Beth Hurt reading my latest book, HOLLYWOOD MAGIC, in 1982
(this was from a slide someone took but I have no memory who)
my friend director Susan Seidelman looking up from reading a shooting script 

No comments: