Sunday, January 17, 2021

PPS TO LAST TWO POSTS

There's way too many poets whose work I like and love whose names didn't pop up in my post-op brain in my last two posts, the miracle for me is that for ten years after the 2009 brain operation, I lost the compulsion to make lists so I'm just happy it comes back now and then...there is no ranking to any of these lists in relation to each other, except alphabetically...if I ever said I liked or loved your poetry, your name should be on these lists, and even if I never did, if you're friends of mine, in the real world and/or the online one and you write poetry, you should probably be on here, but the mysteries of the brain offer me only so many names at a time and I want to stop somewhere so this is the last addendum...

DONALD BERGER

MERRILL GILFILLAN

BARBARA HENNING

BOB HOLMAN

P. INMAN

VINCENT KATZ

RON KOLM

DAVID LEHMAN

DAVID MARGOSHES

E. ETHELBERT MILLER

WANDA PHIPPS

WANG PING

JOHN REED

BOB ROSENTHAL

KYLE SCHLESINGER

NEIL SILVERBLATT

TONY TOWLE

DAVID TRINIDAD

QUINCY TROUPE

NATHAN WHITING

JOHN YAU

No comments: