Friday, August 1, 2008

BEST AMERICAN POETRY BLOG

Terence Winch has been guest blogging on the BEST AMERICAN POETRY site (google it and just hit "blog" on their home page [or see the link on my "blog/site" recommendations list on the right below]).

He's done some great posts on Whitman and on Irish-American poetry, and yesterday (or was it the day before) on yours truly'

I posted the link [to his post on my work] at the top of my list of internet sites that have done something on me and my work, but I'll repeat it here, just to make it easy for you to check out.

[I also added to that list the IMDb site for my movie and TV acting work, though they usually have at least one or two things wrong on it, it's generally correct.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winch's blogs have been terrific, and I think he has a potential book there about the D.C. poetry/Irish music scene, or simply poets-he-has-known. His prose style is understated and elegant, and as Tennessee Williams said of himself, he's "covered the waterfront." Bravo, Terence.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.