Friday, January 23, 2015

FROM THE HOLLYWOOD YEARS

The only time I rode a horse, on the set of Deadwood where I actually spent two weeks mostly on that sweet horse including night shots with me holding a flag and unable to see clearly without my glasses and galloping into town shots, most of which were left on the cutting room floor, but I thank the wrangler who picked the horse for me and gave me a quick lesson on how to go forward and backwards and left and right, the horse treated me right and I was grateful...

3 comments:

tpw said...

Was that the horse you rode in on?

-K- said...

You look very comfortable up there. Or maybe that's just your acting chops taking over.

It's beginning to look like I might go through life without ever being on a horse, unless you count a Shetland Pony at a Knights of Columbus picnic.

Lally said...

It was indeed tpw, and K I count it, a horse is a horse of course, as they used to say