Thursday, December 7, 2017

CAUGHT READING (PART FOUR)


me reading the NY Times with our then dog Bridey and my youngest son Flynn, Father's Day in New Jersey 2005 [photo by Jamie Rose] 
my grandson Donovan and my youngest child Flynn in Great Barrington MA c. 2006
me reading a poem at a Hollywood themed reading at Bob Holman's Bowery Poetry Club (that's Claire Danes to my right) NYC c. 2008?
my oldest son Miles reading a poem? at my 70th birthday celebration in Great Barrington MA 2012
my oldest child Caitlin reading a poem? to me on my 70th in Great Barrington MA 2012
my friend Bill Lannigan reading a poem he wrote for my 70th in Great Barrington MA
poet and friend Susan Hayden caught reading in LA c.?
me reading a poem at The Cutting Room, I think, in NYC c. 2014
my friend John Restivo sent me this photo of him reading my then latest book on a train in 2015

No comments: