Saturday, December 23, 2017

JUST A REMINDER

To all who have contributed to Rachel E. Diken's project to make a documentary about me and my poetry, thank you , thank you, thank you.

It is uncomfortable for me to continue to ask for donations to something that is about me, but my motive is simply to help Rachel with a project she is devoting so much time and energy to, and to help my publishers who have had faith in my work, especially Seven Stories who are publishing a very large collection of my poems (from 1960 to 2017) this coming April.

So if you know anyone, or any foundation or arts support groups, that might be interested in helping fund the documentary, please pass this information on. And thanks again for any attention you give this project:

https://www.gofundme.com/lallydocumentary

No comments: