Saturday, October 19, 2013

PS TO LAST POST

Just came from the Stephane Wrembel show and all I can say is, if he is ever playing anywhere you can get to: GO!

[PPS: It was in an old old venue that had been sold and wasn't used for a long time and I was afraid would be torn down but thankfully hasn't been. The acoustics were perfect, the young musicians backing him excellent, and Stephane brilliant as always, as both composer and musician. Like I said, one of the greatest living music makers in the world.]

4 comments:

JenW said...

Will do! Just got home from more great music in Brooklyn with Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam. When my hearing returns I hope to see Stephane Wremble one day :-)

Lally said...

Lucky lady. I didn't even know they were performing anymore.

Robert G. Zuckerman said...

Jen! Sorry to have not yet replied to your email. Thank you for the referral and your care!

JenW said...

Most welcome Robert. I've been reading Michael's blog for about a year now & didn't realize he knew Stephane Wrembel from years ago (until I read some earlier posts this afternoon) so you prob know much more than the clips I sent you guys. Beautiful music and insightful view of existence and the circle of life- I love the way he explains nakedness and ego like the blue sky and clouds.