Thursday, May 5, 2016

I WANT MY BLOG BACK THE WAY IT WAS, IF ANYONE CAN HELP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

tried to add my latest book to the icons list with links to how to get them of several previous books and instead all the book icons disappeared along with a list of links to interviews with me and a list of links to reviews and etc. about my books and another list of links to sites I recommend and more....all poof, gone, replace by this page that looks like it was created by a robot...fuckin' google...

3 comments:

tpw said...

What are you talking about?

Lally said...

all the links I had to my books and lists of links to interviews and reviews and favorite sites, including yours, that were on the right side of my blog page aren't there anymore, at least not on my computer, just my profile and archive and some link to some google bullshit...

Lally said...

plus, they changed the color of the type (the poem MY LIFE 2 was in yellow, etc. just changed the original design that I dug...I didn't touch anything that said anything having to do with type color or link lists etc. just poof...gone