Friday, March 4, 2022

ACK

THOUGH I DOUBT IN THE END I ACTUALLY COULD


The Parkinson's (+) makes it challenging and tedious to type.

Putin's villainous destruction of Ukraine makes it challenging

and disappointingly ineffective to write anything that will stop

the death and destruction. I understand the nuclear fear but it

feels like because he has nuclear capability it's here's the keys

bully take what you want cause you got nukes you might use

if "we" enforce a no-fly zone or use "our" drones on your tanks

and missile launchers and parked planes instead of Yemen.

And yeah, I know, I'm always saying and writing: "Choose

Love Not Fear." And: "Hate is just one of the forms fear

takes." But I hate bullies, having been bullied mercilessly

in my childhood and teenage years. And though I know I

am as capable of being a "bad" person as being a "good"

one, my "bad" stops at murdering others, excepting Putin.  


(C) 2022 Michael Lally 

No comments: