Thursday, April 16, 2015

MEMORIES

Now that I get what TBT means, this is a flashback to the first time I "starred" in a movie professionally (I'd done some student and underground flicks for free earlier in my life) and was still using only my first and last names like I did (and do) for my writing (the next flick I was billed as one of the stars of, THE NESTING, because it was SAG and there already was a Michael Lally in the Screen Actors Guild I had to add my middle name and from then on was always listed in acting credits as Michael David Lally)...LAST RITES was later retitled DRACULA'S LAST RITES...it's a low low low budget movie and not very good but it was a kick to finally be doing something I dreamed about doing as a kid...

2 comments:

tpw said...

I remember a whole pack of us going to see a midnight showing (I think it was midnight) of this in DC when it came out. Too scary!!

Lally said...

I remember going to a premiere in Jersey (where it was shot, bringing me full circle) and being asked for my autograph!