Thursday, April 30, 2015

SWING THEORY IS OUT

On this last day of a month supposedly dedicated to poetry (though that's every month for me) I can announce that my new book (from Hanging Loose Press) is now available. I'd like to add it to the icons in the column to your right on my blog page but Google changed the design format and won't respond to my old style one. So for information for ordering from the publisher click here.

I'm giving my first reading from the actual book this evening (Thursday April 30th) at 6:30 on the second floor of the Barnes & Noble Rutgers University bookstore in New Brunswick NJ, with two other hanging Loose authors with new books: Joanna Fuhrman and Tom Devaney.

Next up will be a reading on May 10th, Mother's Day, at KGB bar on East 4th in Manhattan at 7PM with two authors with new books from other presses, Dale Herd and Lewis Warsh. Hopefully there will be more readings in the New York area and perhaps other places on the East Coast.

I don't usually recommend Amazon, but I see the book is available for ordering there and would humbly suggest if you use that avenue for purchasing a copy and like what you read, a few positive words in their review section for the book might convince another to buy it and reimburse the press for their efforts.

[PS: some friends having problems with Amazon and I see that they have the wrong price so try ordering it from the publisher via the link at the end of the first paragraph above or from your local bookstore if you have one!]

No comments: