Sunday, November 28, 2010

ANOTHER FAVORITE SITE

I'm always adding and cutting and rearranging the blogs and sites I check in on every day or so. Sometimes I remember to mention them and sometimes not.

But just in case you don't notice them on the right somewhere, I'll point out that recently I added the home page for one of my alltime favorite poets Maureen Owen.

You can actually go to this site and read a copy of her totally unique early poetry book THE NO-TRAVELS JOURNAL in its the originally mimeographed typed up form (if I remember correctly, unfortunately my original copy disappeared somewhere over the years and I only have these poems in a later book that included them). If you don't know this series of poems, check them out and remember she wrote these back in the 1970s.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mid 70's Maureen and I exchanged books this was after my several years travel...

her's: no travel journal via Charlie and Pam Plymel


just now

a re:visit and her piece
yet works!

not sure who did the drawings maybe she did?

Anonymous said...

speaking of sites

how-in-the-hell do you load 400,000 documents!

and
this is the third time a "leak"

something Fishy about all of this....

and
some piss-ant government clerk is now sitting in his/her cubicle at the State Department reading 400,000 documents

I think that our own government has invented wicki-leak and this is a ploy to create angst and jobs...