Monday, March 21, 2011

AND THEN IT SNOWED!

Big clumps of snow falling all morning here, covering the lawn and sidewalk in front of the old house my apartment is in. Which I may have caused by putting away all the snow stuff yesterday, the snow shovels etc. down in the basement store room. (That's meant as a joke, of course, for those who might think I'm actually that self important.)

It should be gone later today as the temperatures rise, but still, I have to admit, I prefer snow any time to a chilly rain. And what's a little snow compared to a 9.0 earthquake, a tsunami, a nuclear disaster and civil war? It's all always a matter of perspective, isn't it?

5 comments:

Connie said...

Thanks, Lal!

Jamie Rose said...

You definitely caused it.

Lally said...

Your welcome Connie, and you got me Jamie!

Connie said...

Can we pin today's snow on you too?

Lally said...

Why not? But now that the shovel's back on the porch, I suspect our snow days are over!