Tuesday, March 20, 2012

THE ROAD WE'VE TRAVELED

You may have already seen this video. It's been on some of my friends' blogs and elsewhere. It also garnered a lot of criticism from the right, boosting it's validity to some.

And the director, Davis Guggenheim was been attacked by the right as well (full disclosure, Davis directed the episode of DEADWOOD I was on and was one of the nicest, most decent and humble directors I ever worked with in my several decades of acting in movies and TV).

And I'm sure there are quibbles we all could make about Obama's choices of what problems to address when, or about his compromising on some issues etc. But as campaign films go, this one's pretty moving if you watch it all the way to the end, which I urge you to do, if only to piss off our rightwing blog stalker(s).

3 comments:

JIm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tom said...

I enjoyed it - when the debates start they just have to keep reminding people of where we were and where we are now and where we can be in the future. Having grown up in a auto factory worker's family I was happy to see the bailout and even happier to see the GM is back at number 1. One of many things I am pleased with in the last 4 years.

JIm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.